当前位置: 希尼尔首页 > 双语新闻



科比宣布退役(中英双语)

青岛希尼尔翻译咨询有限公司(www.sinosenior.com)整理发布  2015-11-30

  

青岛希尼尔翻译公司(www.sinosenior.com)2015年11月30日了解到:Kobe Bryant, who helped the Lakers win five NBA championships over a 20-year career spent entirely in Los Angeles, announced Sunday on The Players’ Tribune that he will retire after this season, declaring, "This season is all I have left to give."

科比.布莱恩特帮助湖人队在NBA中拿下了五次冠军,在洛杉矶度过了20年的职业生涯。周日,他在球员论坛上宣布在赛季比赛后将退役的消息。他说:“这将是我的最后一个赛季。”

In a piece titled "Dear Basketball," the 37-year-old wrote in the form of a poem that the sport "gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream/And I’ll always love you for it."

在一篇名为“至我亲爱的篮球”的诗中,这位37岁的球员写道,“你让那个六岁的小男孩心怀湖人梦/我会永远爱你。”

From the moment

那一年

I started rolling my dad’s tube socks

我第一次穿上爸爸的筒袜

And shooting imaginary Game-winning shots

幻想着自己在场上赢球

In the Great Western Forum

幻想自己在西部论坛球馆

I knew one thing was real:

我知道

I fell in love with you.

我爱上了篮球

A love so deep I gave you my all —

我爱的如此深切

From my mind & body

无论思想,肉体

To my spirit & soul.

还是精神,灵魂

As a six-year-old boy

六岁的我

Deeply in love with you

已深深地爱上了篮球

I never saw the end of the tunnel.

我看不到尽头

I only saw myself

我只看到了自己

Running out of one.

竭尽全力

And so I ran.

努力奔跑

I ran up and down every court

我在球场上不断奔跑

After every loose ball for you.

争夺每一个篮板球

You asked for my hustle

你们想看到我努力拼搏

I gave you my heart

我便将赤心交于你们

Because it came with so much more.

这其中,想说的提多

I played through the sweat and hurt

我挥汗如雨,带伤征战

Not because challenge called me

不为挑战

But because YOU called me.

只为篮球

I did everything for YOU

我倾尽一切

Because that’s what you do

只为篮球

When someone makes you feel as

你让我感到充实

Alive as you’ve made me feel.

让我意识到自己还活着

You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream

你让那个六岁的小男孩心怀湖人梦

And I’ll always love you for it.

我爱你爱的太多

But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.

但是我不能再沉溺地爱下去了

This season is all I have left to give.

这将是我最后一个赛季

My heart can take the pounding

我的心仍在跳

My mind can handle the grind

我的意志仍然坚强

But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.

但是我的身体告诉我,该告别了

And that’s OK.

好吧

I’m ready to let you go.I want you to know now

我该放手了,我想让你明白

So we both can savor every moment we have left together.

在剩余的时光中,我们尽情享受

The good and the bad.

好坏亦然

We have given each other

我们已经为对方

All that we have.

倾尽所有

And we both know, no matter what I do next

我们都知道,从今以后

I’ll always be that kid. With the rolled up socks

我还是那个小男孩,穿着筒袜

Garbage can in the corner

瞄准墙角的垃圾桶

:05 seconds on the clock

默念倒计时五秒

Ball in my hands.

球在我手中

5…4…3…2…1

5…4…3…2…1

Love you always,

永远爱着你,我的篮球

Kobe

科比


来源:ESPN


注:部分新闻来源于网路,如有涉及版权,请及时通知我们,我们将尽快删除。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

青岛翻译公司  驾照翻译  学历认证翻译